The Vision Inset incorporates all of the wonderful Clearview benefits found in our free-standing Vision stoves but it can be installed in a fireplace opening where the hearth depth is limited and the least structural disruption is required.
- 5kW output.
- One large double-glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Bottom air inlet makes full use of any external air inlets whilst maximising preheating and reducing base temperature.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- All “wear and tear” stove parts are easily replaceable.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Solid brass knobs and a removable door handle.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Adjustable levelling bolts.
- Takes up to 12 inch Logs.
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your décor.
- Satin chrome door handles and fittings.
- Boiler options 8,000 Btu stainless steel boiler